Never Hesitate to Smile Again
Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST)
Treat Receding Gums
Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique™ PST – A breakthrough treatment for gum recession and receding gums
What are the benefits of Pinhole Surgical Technique™ (PST™)?
The benefits of the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ are many:
- Minimally invasive procedure with no painful sutures required
- Only a pinhole is made in the gum tissue
- No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools
- No need to take donor tissue from the patient’s palate
- Less discomfort for the patient during and after treatment
- Faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting
- Immediate, excellent, natural-looking and long-lasting results
Dr. Ilan Gamburg was the first dentist in Gwinnett County to offer the Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST)! Dr. Moore was personally trained on PST by Dr Chao, inventor of the procedure.
If you would like more information on the Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique®™, please contact us.
Ask us about our affordable In-House Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance!
New Patient Special Offers Cannot be Combined. Offers Valid for 60 days.