Never Hesitate to Smile Again
Are you currently suffering from a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Got questions? We are here to help you. Please call
for immediate assistance.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of toothaches?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
How can Brielle Dentistry Co. help me with toothaches?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache. We offer SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS whenever possible! We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctors will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
Ask us about our affordable In-House Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance!
New Patient Special Offers Cannot be Combined. Offers Valid for 60 days.