Are you currently suffering from a tooth pain?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
How can we help you with your toothache?
Call our office right now if you are experiencing pain or trauma in your teeth or gums.
- We offer SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS when possible!
- $199 Exam & X-Ray
- We are in-network with dental PPO insurance plans
- We offer several types of Patient Financing for treatment
We will bring you in for a dental examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, which will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam, our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An abscessed tooth
- A tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache, or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth